Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The beauty of the human spirit



I've always been an optimist, many of the things I discuss in this blog took me years to learn but I've always been a positive, optimistic person. I bring this up because I was truly renewed over our vacation by the beauty of the human spirit. I was able to meet, assist & talk to many people from all over the world. I smiled at everyone who walked into my world & without exception I was smiled back at. I offered assistance & said hello to the people who responded with more then a smile. I had some long discussion with people from many places in the world on the Disney World buses or people camping next to us in the Great Smoky Mountain National Park.

Why do I bring this up? Because I know that together we can do anything. I'm tired of hearing how no one cares & that the challenges we all need to face in the world today are insurmountable. The news we all watch is generally depressing & it robs our spirit. I'm not trying to make light of the challenges in front of us, some of them like the Gulf oil spill, are a difficult lesson that we all need to learn. But, I believe that we will rise to the challenges that we face. We always have & in times of great crisis some of the best ideas are generated.

We are coming together as never before in the world. The world is getting smaller because of the technology that we've invented & by being able to interact with people from all over the world we slowly remove the barriers of differences. The differences we have make us unique, they no longer need to divide us.

I love people, I love the human spirit & I believe that there is a new consciousness being born & the true spirit of cooperation will lead us to a new world order. Let go of the negativity around you. Discover the joy in every moment. Find the best in every person in your life. Help change the world & believe in beauty of the human spirit.

Till tomorrow,

Bill

PS I am looking for guest bloggers, if you'd like to write a blog here about discovering the joy in your life please email me at timberwolf12345@gmail.com I'd love to post your thoughts.

Quote of the day: "Believe in the beauty of the human spirit, together we can accomplish anything. Start today & discover the best in everyone in your life."












Visit the National Gallery of Writing

4 comments:

Savira Gupta said...

We have been made with different nuances, shades and journeys to follow and thus all beings are not on the same path.
Sometimes it is the fear of the unknown that creates disharmony among
If there were no challenges for us to face how does one learn and grow?

Timberwolf123 said...

I agree far to many of us live in a state of fear & the fear of the unknown is the greatest fear that holds back from obtaining the life we should be living but I also believe that we can live in complete harmony & still have challenges in our life....no matter how fulfilling of a life we lead there are always challenges to help us grow & learn.

I believe that the growing sense of living in harmony will bring many more advantages then challenges but there will always be challenges.

Thanks for your comments,

hugs,

Bill

Rachana Shakyawar said...

This is truly amazing Bill!
I definitely endross each & every word written in this post!
So true & so Passionally inclined:)
~ I love such inspiring Spirits..!

Actually it just is a co-incindence...of certain thoughts of your's & mine..

Recently, even I was talking with friends & found that we want to do something on our best little levels for shaping creativity!

its like:
"Maintaining Solitude yet Joining Hands with solitudes for the enrichment & enhancemnet of the Creativity."

Because Sharing is Caring..
___I shall love to write something for your blog...and will mail you soon the stuff asap! Let me know if there is some specific to write upon...I will sure consider that.

Liked your good-Will!
~ Keep the Spark ALive..
And thankyou so much for coming up with such an inspiring post:))
God Bless You!

Timberwolf123 said...

Rachana, Thank you I look forward to getting your post...I've always enjoyed your writing. Feel free to write anything you'd like on living a joyful life...what makes you happy, what you've learned or what you feel people need to know.

Hugs,

Bill