Ok I know several of you that read this blog have also received this award. I love the idea of blogs & passing the awards around to keep it going I am writing 10 things that make me happy & listing my 10 favorite blogs (in no particular order).
10 things that make me happy
1. My beautiful wife Heidi. We've known each other for almost 14 years & been married for nearly 10. As with any relationship we have our moments of good & bad & the last 8 months with me out of work have been no exception to that. But the good far outweighs the bad, she truly is the best thing that ever happened to me & I love her more then she'll could ever truly understand.
2. Baseball - baseball has always been my favorite game & I use to be really good at it. My downfall is that I'm a Chicago Cubs fan & will always be. I enjoy watching the game & I still play every now & then.
3. My Children - Carrie, Samantha & Andrea have always brought me great joy. As a parent there's always trying times but I love them all & wish I could see them much more then I do.
4. Music - I love music & listen to it everyday. I still sing along with the tunes although my voice is very out of practice from when I was a professional actor. I wrote a wonderful blog about music a couple of months ago check it out.
5. Theatre - I still love to go when I can & it's been apart of my life for nearly 35 years. I performed at all levels from H.S. & College to Community Theatre, Semi-Professional & Professional. All in all I was in around 80 different productions & still love to have it in my life.
6. The Smoky Mountains - My little retreat from the world I've been going down there for over 25 years and still enjoy it as much today as the first time. The beauty & wonderful of the area is amazing to me. If you can ever go there be sure to check it out.
7. Photography - I love to take pictures of everything but especially the outdoors. I have played with photography since the time I was a child & I've won a few awards for some of my pictures. My eldest daughter just graduated with her degree in photography so we share this love together.
8. My Dogs - Sydney & Adelaide are two Australian Cattle Dogs & they make me laugh nearly everyday. Along with the joy they bring they are also the most loving dogs I've ever owned. We love to take walks together in the State park that's near my home.
9. Writing - This is something new that I've discovered. I've written technical stuff including training session & ad copy for years but started my blog a few weeks after I was laid off & have really enjoyed the whole process of writing.
10. Reading - I love to read books & I've enjoyed reading the blogs of everyone I know. Read also brings me great peace & can take me away to places I never knew I could explore.
3. Healing Morning
Dawn is a kindred spirit, she's a wonderful writer & has a great perspective about whatever she writes about. Start reading her blog today.
Ray writes beautiful poetry, the imagery he expresses in his work is amazing & he always has a unique perspective of life. Give his blod a read today.
Anahid is another great read. She has a unique perspective on every topic she writes about. Check her out today.
Marie writes a wonderful blog about the various products her company has available as well as life in general. She always includes great pictures & is a dear friend. Check out her blog & products today.
Melissa gives a wonderful perspective of her daily life in this blog. She shows what it's like to be a stay at home Mom. She'll make laugh & cry sometimes in the same blog. Give her blog a read today.
Tony has a great blog I just joined in reading it in the last couple of weeks & I'm hooked. Check out his blog today.
Marty is a great friend & one of the co-founders of Authentic Bloggers on Facebook. His blog encompasses a wide variety of topics. Check it out today.
Is a wonderful new blogging group on Facebook. The people who post here are warm & caring. They also participate with constructive comments on the members blogs. In addition this blog has great tips for any blogger. Check it out today.
I hope you you learned a little more about me. Thanks for being apart of my life & thanks for the award.