Thursday, November 5, 2009

Procrastination

Do you Procrastinate?  What does Procrastination have to do with living a more joyful life?  Procrastination delays any action we feel we should take.  The only way God/universe works is through action.  Without us taking an active role in our lives God/universe doesn't know how or when to help us.

I personally have never been a person that procrastinates but from the people I've had in my life that do I've heard many reasons why they do it.  These include, I truly don't have the time, I work better under pressure, I need a deadline to know when something needs to be done.  The truth is all these are excuses especially when it comes to your own life.  You need to take an active role in your participation with God/universe.

Dr. Wayne Dyer has a new book that was released a few months ago called "Excuses Begone".  The basis of this book is that all the things that hold us back from our joyful life are merely excuses we need to let go of.  Procrastination is one of those excuses.

Create an active plan to change your life for the better.  Start with small steps & focus on each of them daily.  With your active participation your life will change to a more joyful/positive life.  You have a choice in every moment of your life: "How do I want to live my life?".  The truth is that no action is still a choice so why not chose today to change your life for the better!!  Take action & become an active participant in the journey to joy in your life!

Till tomorrow,

Bill

Quote of the day: "Let go of procrastination & become an active participant in your life today!"

My second video blog is now available on 'Youtube".  I continue on this blog discussing "love", take a look.  I look forward to your comments: http://bit.ly/n4X6Z


By TwitterButtons.com



Visit the National Gallery of Writing

No comments: