Friday, July 10, 2009

Love

The greatest gift we have to give as individuals is our ability to love one another.  On our journey to a more joyful/positive life, love truly is the key.  If we act first with love we will always be open to the best result.  Over the past couple of weeks we've focused on some of the things that can hold you back from having a more joyful/positive life but today love is the answer.

I know at times this is easier said then done, people that enter our lives can be difficult at times to deal with.  The key truly is love, if we are open & working on all the things we've talked about you should be in a state of openness & love.  This state of being we keep us all in a higher energy & make loving everyone in our lives much easier.  But, as we work towards this higher state of being we can make the transition easier by staying in a state of love.

What do I mean by a state of love.  Well for me it's not prejudging anyone in my life no matter what they look like or sound like or twitter like.  I give people the benefit of the doubt & I find by doing this that I am blessed in my life by a diversity that helps me learn & grow more as a person. The second thing that I do is try to treat people the way I would like to be treated.  I try to live in an openness that moves to the positive first & thus brings more positive reactions from the people in my life.

We talked a couple of days ago about Synchronicity & I believe that every person enters our live for a reason.  If we act from love we are more able to understand the message they may have for us.  I know you're thinking there are people that you meet just in passing, what message could they possibly have for me.  You'll never know if you don't try & remember that things work both ways.  That bagger at the grocery store may be having a bad day & your smile or friendly "Hi" might just lift him/her up to a better day.  The bottom line is you never know, but if you act from love you give yourself chance at a whole new world.

Love truly is the answer & the more we practice living in love the more joyful/positive life we will have.

Till Monday,

Bill

Quote of the day "Love is the key to a more joyful life, open yourself to love & everything is possible."

No comments: