Thursday, September 10, 2009

Dreams

Do you dream at night? Do you remember your dreams?  One of the other great ways to improve synchronicity in your life & to set your intentions is through your dreaming. As we've discussed before I'm not really into meditation, I instead use quiet time to clear my head & set my intentions.  But, one of the other things I do before I fall asleep is to clear my mind, think positive thoughts & set my intentions.  To me this works wonders because you have hours while your sleeping to think about positive things & to have your intentions working for you with no other distractions.

Most of you may be wondering how you "control" your dreams to do this.  I don't really try to control my dreams all I do is clear my head of the day, recall the positive things that happened for the day & the things I'm grateful for.  I always do this "clearing of my head" in the last few minutes before I fall asleep.  I believe by taking this time to let go of anything that's bad or troubling & I set myself up for another wonderful, joyful day.

The second part of this process for me is to pay attention to what I dream.  Some people keep a journal near their bed so when they wake up they can write down what they dreamed.  This works very well for a lot of people.  For me, I've learned that if I have a dream that I remember in the morning it's important to pay attention to it.  In other words if I don't remember a dream or if I don't dream it's not something I need to know.  Whatever works best for you is great, in the beginning using the journal may work best for you.

The point behind this is that since your EGO isn't normally involved in your dreaming you can start to see things in your dreams that will lead you to snychronistic events during your waking day.  Pay attention to your dreams for God/universe will help show you the path to a more joyful life.

Till tomorrow,

Bill

Quote of the day: "Your dreams are the key to unlocking true joy in your life.  Pay attention to your dreams & open yourself to more snychronicity."

No comments: