Thursday, October 15, 2009

Courage

Yes, Courage is an interesting word & subject.  Many of us don't believe we have courage of any kind, we live our lives in fear instead.  Courage is a virtue & I believe we all have it within us.  But for many of us we don't believe we have Courage in our life because we ignore our own strength.  It takes Courage to do the right thing everyday.  It takes Courage to stand up for what we believe in.  It takes Courage to change.

I trust deeply in the courage we all have because I know that no matter we go through if we believe in ourselves we will have the Courage to get through anything.  Sometimes true Courage only shows its self when we need it the most.  Yesterday we talked about reflection & taking time to look at the things that are going on in your life.  While you're taking this time to reflect realize the Courage you've had in your life.  Understand that you've made it through & therefore you can make it through anything that happens.

We reflect far to often on our failures in our life.  Our society only looks to success & enjoys pointing out everyone's flaws.  I don't subscribe to this thought.  I believe that any failure helps us to grow as long as we learn from it.  I've been through a lot of things in my life & part of my growth towards a more joyful life is directly due to the mistakes/failures I've made in my life.  I realized that through it all I've survived & sometimes I've even flourished. 

It was Courage that got me through & took a lot of Courage to change my life.  Believe in the Courage you have!  Trust that it's there whenever you need it & know that if you take the first step to change your life the world will open up to you like never before.

Till tomorrow,

Bill

Quote of the day:  "Courage comes from deep within us.  Believe in the Courage you have & change your life starting today!"



Visit the National Gallery of Writing

No comments: